Friday 10 June 2011

MY CLOTHES FEATURED IN NEW UP-COMING ARTISTS VIDEO

Today was spent ploughing through all my emails that I had received since christmas from clients, and to chase up any images/ videos over due. Its always really exciting as I get loads of stuff back all at once! However, it is a nussicance chasing people-its one of my pet hates to be quite frank but hey!


So the flood of new things came and so did a very interesting video! My first music video to actually feature my collection. It was sooooo surreal witnessing this on the screen the hot pants are a real dazzler! Look one of my first collection has proved to be extremely popular and it defo works well on the new and up coming artist Amina. Im impressed with the video and the song...its quite catchy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment