Saturday 9 July 2011

SPIRIT UALS MUSIC VIDEO 2ND JULY 2011


I was contacted by Kenny Shaw the producer and organiser of Spirt Uals new up and coming music video that was to take place on the 2nd July 2011. They asked if I would jump on board as head stylist and told me the theme was sin city slash female warrior. The first part of the video has already been made in Tokyo and the rest of the scenes were to be finished in a lush designers studio in Ladbroke Grove. I was given two days to turn around looks for four girls which left me no time at all! I explained to the team that I was infact a designer as well as a stylist and gave them a link to  my site and work. Fortunately for me I was contacted straight away and asked to bring a majority (or my collection I had available) with me to the shoot.

The scenes we did was a full body workout, Ritchie the choreographer was over enthusiastic and was giving us directions behind the camera. He fuelled us with adrenaline as we had to re in act what he wanted us to do. That day I was fighting with num chucks, holding albino pythons, dancing in front of the camera, riding bikes and playing the electric guitar in a pandas mask! A lot of multi talent going on I must say! But over all a really successful and fun turn around and plus more contacts for my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment