Tuesday 18 January 2011

INFATUATED WITH NIKKI MINAJ




Nikki Minaj is like the best thing since I discovered my obsession for BARBIES! She is the closest thing we have to a real life model. So what if her hair isnt blonde her hair is BETTER! Have you seen the dip dyed version tottes lush! If only my hair wasnt so dam hard to dye I wouldve copped that style immediately! Despite the fact her body is completely plastic and fake with all the surgery and implants, there is something so fascinating about her that entices me to develop such a 'crush' on her! Could be the styling and confidence of experimenting with new looks. She is almost the colour version of Lady Gaga! I want to work with this women and kit her out in some of my shizz nizz..she would look the bizz-niatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment