Friday 11 March 2011

VIDAL SASSOON

Hi Hayley 

Would you be interested in commissioning us some of your arm jewellery pieces for Sassoon? We have our launch for our A/W11 collection on 1st March and these pieces would look amazing. I have attached a picture so you know which ones I am referring to. 

I do not know if there are 5 separate bracelets on one arm or if it is 1 large piece but we would need enough for 4 looks....we would only wear on 1 arm. 

I would need to receive the finished pieces on Wednesday 23rd Feb. If this is something you would be interested in doing then please let me know asap and include a quote. 

Thanks 

Tabitha 

TABITHA OWEN
Show Clothes Coordinator



So after this email it was agreed that I would be commissioned to make twelve bracelets for four looks. My accessories were to be featured in their catwalk show for Vidal Sassoon. I hand crafted the pieces to perfection and hand wrapped them in black tissue paper and waited for the courier to collect. I received the images back this morning from the show, check them out for yourself..im impressed! 








No comments:

Post a Comment