Monday 30 May 2011

BFW VIP PARTY

The head co-ordinator of the Couture show Daisy emailed me the other night



Hi hun,

A totally non show related question, I was wondering if you would be interested in lending me something of yours to wear to the launch party? It could just be some accessories or something- doesn't have to be an outfit ( as i'm assuming I wont be couture sizing in a weeks time!) also doesn't have to be from your current collection obviously! totally understand if not but a few of the production team from other shows are show casing some of their designers work and wanted to ask you first as I LOVE your designs :)
Out of all the designers she is working with on this particular show I am honoured for her to want to wear something of mine. All other contestants have a Masters or a PHD behind them and I can only imagine their work to be extremely incredible! 
I was shocked when Daisy requested this item though:
This is the recycled project I followed for a brief for China. I made this the night before the deadline out of card. Its really effective as its kept its structural shape. No one has worn this yet so it will be interesting to see peoples reactions to its 3D form and material.

No comments:

Post a Comment