Monday 30 May 2011

THANK YOU

Over the last couple of weeks I have received emails from make-up artists, hair stylists, stylists and general fashionistas all showing their support and offering a lending hand in my up-coming show. I wanted to take the time out to show my appreciation for getting in touch and offering me your skills in fashion. 


Its a shame this time round that I could only select a few of you to help contribute to my show. BFW have their own team on board and so are lenient on the capacity backstage. 


However, once the show is over I am hoping we can all work together in some way or another to produce more exciting shoots and looks. The people I have worked with so far be it professionals or students have inspired me and my collection greatly. This new collection is really exciting and I can not wait to see how people will use it in their own creative way. Im also hoping that F-Tape will promote me again :D 
Photographer- James Brown





No comments:

Post a Comment