Thursday 21 April 2011

EMILIO LOVES ME

Today I went to Emilio's studio so I could select the dress from his recent A/W 2011 collection. Both looking so golden after our time out from fashion we caught up before I was given the look book to pick my chosen dress. I sat with his pattern cutter Hannah Williams whilst she explained the amendments and colours to the collection. Its such a privilage to have some one as talented as Emilio to offer to make you such a detailed and tailored garment in appreciation for the times ive helped out at his shows.  


Some of the garments were there to try on and I ended up spending an hour or so in fittings. Ironically I fitted in to all the items which made life easier to see how the garments would fit and look.


I eventually made my decision after what seemed like a life time of indecisiveness and have placed an order for the look that closed the show. I fell in love with this dress when I first turned up to his studio back in September. The attention to detail is absolutely incredible and this dress is specifically by personal order only. To have such an exquisite expensive garment in my wardrobe is the beginning to what is to come. I opted for an item of clothing that is classic and can be worn and passed down for years to come. I am happy with my decision. Hopefully I will be taking this dress out in two months when it is finished. Thank you Emilio <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment