Sunday 17 April 2011

FRANCESCA ZANETTI


Dear Hayley
I'm a student of Fashion Styling graduating this year at Istituto Marangoni London, as a final project I have to find a designer and create and shoot a lookbook/catalogue. I really like your garments and I would be very interested in borrowing them. Would you be interested into this project?

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further details.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards

-- 
Francesca Zanetti

fashion stylist
UK: +44 7850383080
IT: +39 3497725322

Francesca' s work is extremely impressive for a student. I am in oar of how she has teamed my collection differently to how I styled it down the runway. Look 3 has taken on a more chic and sophisticated look from its original harsh and edgy appearance. The styling and photography is on point and emphasises all the attention to detail on my garments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment